Book Blue Grotto Tickets
Expert Multilingual Guides
- Discover Marsaxlokk's Fishing Village, explore Malta's Blue Grotto, and wander through the Sunday Market, all with hassle-free hotel transfers.
- Begin your guided tour in Marsaxlokk's Fishing Village to admire the vibrant "luzzu" boats and experience the Maltese way of life.
- Experience the Blue Grotto's sea caverns on a 20-min boat ride, where sunlight creates stunning shades of blue, for an additional fee.
- Visit stalls at Malta's renowned Sunday Market, celebrated for its fresh fish, local wines and liquors, traditional lacework, and custom jewelry.
- Conclude the tour in Qrendi, a Maltese village with attractions like the main square, parish church, and band club, all within a small population of 2,700.
- Marsaxlokk Fishing Village, Sunday Market & Qrendi guided tour
- Expert English, German, French, Spanish, or Italian-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off (from your Hotel or a very close meeting point to your accommodation)
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- Optional boat trip at the Blue Grotto (to be paid on location)
- Food and drinks
- Tip: Don't miss St. Peter's Pool nearby Marsaxlokk, a swimming pool carved from seaside limestone rocks, perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
- This experience is Pram/stroller accessible.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Top things to do in Marsaxlokk