Mdina Food & Drinks: Savoring Malta's Culinary Delights
Select Your Experience
- What better than a walking food tour to explore a region’s gastronomical history? Go on a 3.5-hour tour of Mdina and Rabat led by an expert guide.
- Stroll the Mdina streets with a small group of 10 and taste delightful flaky and savory pastries called pastizzi paired with a fizzy drink, Kinnie.
- Wander past the impressive Cathedral and St. Paul's Church both reflecting Malta's rich heritage and showcasing Baroque architecture.
- You’ll have the unique opportunity to sample ħobż biz-zejt, a traditional Maltese dish of crispy bread soaked in olive oil, along with craft beers.
- Cap off your tour at a local restaurant, where you can savor rabbit or bragioli (stuffed beef rolls) paired with red wine.
- Food tour of Mdina and Rabat
- Professional tour guide
- Local craft beer & a glass of wine & Kinnie
- Pastizzi, ħobż biż-żejt with all the sides, bragioli and rabbit
- Small group tour of 10
- Entry tickets to Cathedral
- Entry tickets to St. Paul's Church
- Tip: Spend time at Mdina’s bastions and capture scenic city views including the limestone buildings and distinctive rooftops.
- Service animals allowed.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 10 people in 1 group.
- The experience is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.