Book Your Valletta Food Tours
Select Your Experience
- Explore the rich culinary heritage and culture of the UNESCO-listed city of Valletta on this small-group walking food tour.
- With a licensed English-speaking guide, learn about the history of Malta as you soak up the city's architectural marvels like the notable Triton Fountain.
- This experience includes visits to local family-run businesses, not typically included in standard tours, to try authentic Maltese favorites.
- Sip on infused coffee and ‘Kinni’, and taste pastizzi, fried date pastries, ftira bread, and much more.
- 3.5-hour walking food tour in Valetta
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Triton Fountain
- Renzo Piano Project
- Grand Harbour
- Tip: Greet the locals by saying 'bongu' (good morning) or 'bonswa' (good evening) as you meet them on this tour.
- This tour is not accessible to wheelchair and pram/stroller users.
- This tour is not suitable for pets.
- This tour is restricted to guests aged 13 and under.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.